Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Katelyn Week

Katelyn celebrated #11
Soo... this week Katelyn had a ton of activities, so I decide to name it in her honor.  First she had her first flute recital (thursday) and then played for a judge at the flute federation at the U of U (saturday). 
(We managed it get dinner finished and five kids out the door, Mariah to dance by 6:30 but we sadly forgot the camera :( thank goodness for camera phones.  
Katelyn asked Santa for a flute, for Christmas, she is great at practicing, she is loving it



Dustin Spindler and Katelyn doin' the Mamba dance
On to dress rehearsal & Ballroom performance (monday & tuesday).  Where she was a Mamba, oh my! the cutest dance ever. She was a cannibal and there were tourists.  Couldn't even recognize her because her hair was so poofy.
Her friends sister did it backstage, Her hair was killer to get out though. 

 
Becca, Emily, Emma



Finally the Hope of America Program (wednesday) at BYU were the 5th grade from a ton of Utah county schools sang and a ton of people preformed it was incredible I love, love loved it. Also I am the Seat Finder.  We were late I found seat right above the reserved ones, I so rock
My American Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment