Monday, December 30, 2013

Snow Much Fun Snow Mobiling and Christmas Eve


 Snow mobiling was quite and adventure with Uncle Bryce and Uncle Greg from near fatal almost running over of kids (greg), to getting thrown off (me), to getting stuck (greg) to losing tim's new Iphone (me) and then miraculously finding it the next day thanks to Olivia's grandpa.  Tim's broken hand and subsequent back spasm and Audrey being sick.  It was a memory, much to soon to consider a good one.  but we will take the best part, family together and time spent with our new baby cousin Suki

 Christmas Eve, I got off early and instead of going to work on the house for the Christmas Eve party I went directly out to play in the Snow you always have time to clean a house and it always gets messy but snow melts and kids grow we don't always have time for those things and the party went as planned and the house was a mess afterward like usual.  And then Christmas day the house was a mess, and then the next day when family came into town the house was still messier sooo I'm glad I took the time to play.



 Chess with the ones we seldom see

 New Pjs to wait for Santa's arrival

 Here's to the cute toddlers.  So stinking cute I had to get a picture.  Below are the favorite cousins


yes that is my son!  not to mention Savanna looking away

No comments:

Post a Comment